Mad Harry's MIDI Enhancer
- user interface completely redesigned, based on ACS 2.33
- UNDO key (or F12) offers reload of settings from disk
- HELP key (or F11) gives help
- Magic file selector is called when running on Magic
- scale tune mode for GS compatible synthesizers supported
- pitch bend sensitivity messages are sent to set -100..+100 cent
- channel press replicated in pitch bend mode to the output
- bank selects replicated in pitch bend mode (like program changes)
- in pitch bend mode each of the 16 output channels can be
- tuner offers important distances and shows which cent values fit
- tables can be exported and imported to/from .txt files
- test channel(s) for the tuner now selectable
- MIDI strings can be sent on enter, exit and on program change
- quadratic volume mapping (before always linear)
- maximum volume fixable (before always minimum fixed)
- volume mapping can be tested outside of the Controller
- description of delivered scales improved
- no .par file name is accepted as program call option any longer.
Replaced by export/import table feature.
- Redraw problems with ST Emulator (Version 1.6x Gold) in
singletasking mode can be avoided by disabling GDI screen mode.